
will she be a cubs or cardinals fan???

a cute towel from Auntie Kristi

I guess I never felt I had a reason to do a blog. But a growing belly seems like a good reason to start. I do not enjoy writing, so this blog spot will be mostly pictures with captions, except I need to call Kristi to figure out how to do that. I will do my best to keep it updated. Enjoy!
10 comments:
HOORAY!!!!
I am so excited you are doing a blog. I look forward to seeing your growing belly.
i love it! welcome to blogspot. the pickup family has one too. thanks for posting us pictures so we can stay on top of Cambria's birth and life.
i love it, and you. :)
jojo!! finally!! i've been wanting to see pix forever! jo i love ya!! and grantikins and caca2., always praying for you guys and dying to come out and visit.
Your little belly is adorable. The room looks ready for Cambria. I can't wait to meet her. So what is the word on the great debate will she come home in a cubs or cards outfit? :) We love you guys!!!
hey you! congratulations!!!! so excited for you and can't wait for more pictures! sorry we missed you in dubuque,i think that we were at camp! hope you're feeling good!
I LOVE YOUR GROWING BELLY THAT CONTAINS MY PRECIOUS GRANDBABY!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HER!!
Love, Your grandma-yet-to-be-named
i love the 6 mo. belly pic!! :) you look great!!!
I didn't know you had a blog. AWESOME! I love the name Cambria, too. Congrats!!!
HI!!!!!! Oh man congrats lady!!! It is so fun to see you on here, and with your belly! Don't you love love feeling her move around? We are on our way to having number 2 :) A boy, Titus....oooo....I love him already! How are you feeling and doing? I wish I could see you!!!
Post a Comment