Cambria Joy is finally here!Since she wasn't showing any signs of coming I was induced at 1pm on Christmas Eve. Then I Labored until about 10pm when her heart rate started to drop. This continued to happen until it was concerning. So they called the Dr. in and did an emergency c section and Cambria was born at 11:19pm! She is healthy and beautiful, praise the Lord!
Cambria Joy Botma
7 pounds 10 ounces
20 1/2 in. long
auntie jordan
poppie
grandpa & grandma linda
granny

18 comments:
Congrats you guys!!! How are you Jo? I hope you are healing well. I understand all your pain!! Oh my. Good job!!!
Oh and yes, duh of course! She is so beautiful! Isn't it wonderful!!!!
Oh my heavens...I think I'm in love! She is so beautiful. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her :)
What a doll! I love that first pic, she's a princess already.
Hope you are feeling well. I'm sorry that the labor ended up being so crazy. Take care of yourself and get some rest. Also, enjoy EVERY moment. The days go by so fast. Congrats and keep the pics coming.
The entire Rinehart family also sends love and best wishes.
love the pictures and love you! =) so glad she is here safe and sound and in your arms.
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful!! I will be praying for a speedy recovery. So excited for you both.
Congratulations!! Cambria is beautiful.. we're so happy for you guys!
Congrats Jodi and Grant. Zach can't wait to meet her:)
Yeah! She so beautiful! Worth the wait! Please let us know when you are up to some visitors. I have a couple of girls that would love to meet her in person! All our Love!
The Weights
I'm so happy for you!! That has to be the best Christmas present ever! I can't wait to meet her. Take care & god bless!
is she saying "peace out" in that first picture? she is so sweet. thanks for all the wonderful pictures. we can't wait to meet her. The Fiedler's
ahhh! c-sections! hope you are healing well.
congratulations!i hope you get some sleep.
jodie, she is great!!!! so beautiful! hope you are doing well! can't wait to meet this little lady! i heard you may be coming in feburary? praying for you!!!!
What an amazing Christmas gift! Congratulation, she's gorgeous!
Hi Jodie,
Jenna just gave me your blog today. Cambria is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations to you all.
Hi Jodie, I hope you all are doing well. Been thinking of you. Thanks for all your sweet comments. Love you.
Em
i need more pictures.... :) thanks for calling the other day, when i get home it's too late to call you but i will try soon... i miss you and can't wait to catch up! love you! kiss cambria from her aunt kristi :)
we are so happy for you both! We hope we can come out to that side of town to see you guys and your beautiful daughter!
Post a Comment