Sunday, March 21, 2010

big sister!

Lord willing, this cute little girl is going to be a big sister in September!


We are so excited to be blessed with another child! I am also very excited to be in the second trimester in 2 more days! Hoping the eating every 2 hours can stop soooon and the energy will return. We would love your prayers for a continued healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. Also we are praying about the decision to do another c-section or go for  a vbac.

12 comments:

Charity said...

So happy for you guys :)
Yay for September babies!!

The Hobens said...

So happy for you Jodie!!!!! Congrats!!! Cambria is so cute! Are you going to find out what you're having?

Ashley said...

ahhhhhh congrats!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Can not wait for all the updates to come :)

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

:) i've been checking your blog and was excited to see a new post :) cambria is SO adorable and will be a wonderful big sister. LOVE YOU!!!

haverlee said...

congrats Jodie! Baby #2 was a trillion times easier than baby #1. Maybe part of that is just knowing what you're getting into this time, though!! Hope everything continues to go well!

Emily said...

Jodie! CONGRATS!!!! I totally understand your vbac c-section predicament! I will definitely be praying that God will show you exactly the best option! Enjoy being pregnant! I feel like I am getting the itch again...:)

Becki said...

Congratulations Jodie and Grant!! I'm so happy for you! Please give me any and all tips for having 2 little ones!!!
Love,
Beck

Linda Kern said...

How exciting Jodie! I'm sure Cambria will be a sweet big sister!
Congratulations!!!!!

the keith fam said...

She is soooooo beautiful!!! joy and I were chatting about your pregnancy yesterday and i confessed that I'm hoping for a naughty boy for you :) hee hee! Love you!

Marcie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Our babies will be so close in age :) I was able to do a vbac with Landon and I am hoping to be able to again with this little one. The main problem here is hospital politics. My doctor does vbacs, but the hospital doesn't allow them on the weekends, so hopefully this baby will be born during the week :)

Whatever you decide will be good. Praying for you and your precious baby!

Jessie said...

Babies are just a blessing! We will be praying for you
Cambria looks so adorable in these pictures

Kari said...

That's great news!! Congrats!