Friday, September 10, 2010

pajama time


this is one of cambria's fave stories. we read it every night before she goes to bed. this is a little of how the reading goes...it really calms her down for bed time...ha.

6 comments:

Kari said...

PRECIOUS!!!! She is getting to be such a big girl. I bet everyone is ready and excited to meet baby boy soon. Hope you are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy.

the keith fam said...

She is tooo beautiful! Lexi has those same sheets on her bed as we speak :) We LOVE all of the Sandra Boynton books but I have to admit that even I would rather here Grant read/sing/animate the story. Can he come read to my kids every night? He's sooo good at it.
We love and miss you guys!!! xoxoxo

Amy said...

That is so incredibly adorable! Love it!

haverlee said...

This made me laugh out loud. So cute, Jodie! I love the hush, hush part with her little ducky lips out. So funny!!

Jessie said...

So fun! We love Sandra Boyton books. She is so cute I love her enthusiasm :)

Kristi Face said...

what a smart little girl! :) she's so cute.