She is the cutest baby ever!!! Wish those toddlers wouldn't have blocked her! She's the only one we cared about. Just love that little baby girl soooo much! Hugs and Kisses--Poppie and Mimi
Aww... she is super cute Jodie her eyes are so big. So you are taking the cloth diaper challenge huh? We are switching after #3 is born we'll have to talk it all over :) Love you!!!!
I'm interested in more info about the diapers-would you mind emailing me about them? I checked out the website, but would love to hear a personal review! (Jenna has my email address)
Cambria is soooo cute!! i can't believe she has 2 teeth already!! Colton has been drooling and chewing on everything around him but nothing to show for yet. I can't believe she was on TV, i can see her behind the little girl, reaching for a toy, so cute! let me know how this cloth diaper works for you, i am thinking about giving it a try, i have 2 in diapers now...ughhh!
so beautiful!! ok so these cloth diapers... how many do you have to buy so that you don't have to do laundry everyday?? so interesting! miss you guys, hope all is well out there in the east!
sorry, I left you a comment, and I goofed up, lol. Anyway, I have added you to my bloggers list! I have one too, (actually I have 3) but you can go to this one first and you will see the others from there :) www.diegoandangela.blogspot.com later!
11 comments:
yay! i was waiting for you to post this. SO COOL she was on tv! :) she is SOOOO stinking cute. can't wait to see her. love you!!!
She is the cutest baby ever!!! Wish those toddlers wouldn't have blocked her! She's the only one we cared about. Just love that little baby girl soooo much!
Hugs and Kisses--Poppie and Mimi
Aww... she is super cute Jodie her eyes are so big. So you are taking the cloth diaper challenge huh? We are switching after #3 is born we'll have to talk it all over :)
Love you!!!!
Adorable...love her big blue eyes!
More power to you for taking on the cloth diaper challenge!
I'm interested in more info about the diapers-would you mind emailing me about them? I checked out the website, but would love to hear a personal review! (Jenna has my email address)
Cambria is soooo cute!! i can't believe she has 2 teeth already!! Colton has been drooling and chewing on everything around him but nothing to show for yet. I can't believe she was on TV, i can see her behind the little girl, reaching for a toy, so cute! let me know how this cloth diaper works for you, i am thinking about giving it a try, i have 2 in diapers now...ughhh!
so great to hear from you! your daughter's beautiful! let me know how life is!
so beautiful!! ok so these cloth diapers... how many do you have to buy so that you don't have to do laundry everyday?? so interesting! miss you guys, hope all is well out there in the east!
what a neat experience! glad the cloth diapers are working out for you.
sorry, I left you a comment, and I goofed up, lol. Anyway, I have added you to my bloggers list! I have one too, (actually I have 3) but you can go to this one first and you will see the others from there :) www.diegoandangela.blogspot.com later!
Post a Comment